This just in…‘Eat, Pray, Love’ to be seen legally by 13-yr-old+ eyeballs without adult accompaniment! Just recently the meanie Classification and Rating Appeals Board stamped the movie with an R rating for “brief strong language” much to the shock of Columbia pictures and the filmmakers, who immediately filed an appeal. And then went back to the editing room and cut out all of that trash talk and nudie booty shots right? Nope. They did nothing! Somehow statements from writer-director Ryan Murphy and producer Dede Gardner won the Ratings Board over to downgrade the Self-seeking flick to PG-13 without having to change a thing. We imagine their plea went a little something like… “but, but.. we already signed off on the Team Felipe/Team David T-shirts… puh-leeease.” Whatever they said it worked, and we can all rest easy now that “brief strong language, some sexual references and male rear nudity” will be seen by teen and mature ladies alike. Are any guys planning to see this film?? Just curious. [Variety via Vulture]
Subscribe to the YD Newsletter!
- YogaDork Giveaway: BKS Iyengar's 'Core of the Yoga Sutras: The Definitive Guide to the Philosophy of Yoga' 215 comments
- YogaDork Giveaway: 'A Year of Living Your Yoga' by Judith Hanson Lasater 175 comments
- YogaDork Lovers Giveaway: VerniceVita Yoga Mat, NamaSTAY Towel + V-Keen Yoga Pants 121 comments
- Project Bendypants: Practicing Yoga While Fat 88 comments
- Student Sues Hilaria Baldwin, Alec Baldwin's Wife, For 'Emotional Upset' In Yoga Class 69 comments