April 10, 2015: It’s YD LOTW! Our semi-regular weekly post sharing all the linkies we might have missed or didn’t post about but are worth a mention. Check in every Friday for your weekly catch up. Sign up here for our weekly newsletter bringing you all the yogadorkiness straight to your inbox.
- Why party all night at the club when you can mingle at the gym or the late night yoga class? Meet the next generation of social climbing.
- Modern yogis want their down dog without the dogma.
- Yoga studio sign gets vandalized, but instead of (or in addition to) getting mad, the yoga studio owner offers the vandal a free year of yoga if they turn themselves in.
- The grand opening of the new Meditation Museum in Maryland is happening tonight and this weekend. If you didn’t know there was previously an old Meditation Museum in Maryland, there’s no time like the present.
- YogaSmoga is seeking to take a bite out of the lulu empire, and they’ve got at least 65 million riding on it. Yes, we’re still talking about companies selling clothing for yoga.