And then there are those moments we remember the sweetness. Thanks to this 9-year-old Yogi Beans student for today’s lovely reminder that we can all stop time and find calm.
How does Proud Warrior (aka Warrior II) make you feel?
“This pose makes me feel like I can stop time and focus on one thing which means calm. This makes me feel calm because it reminds me of yoga and I can always focus on yoga.” – Bean, Age 9
Image via Yogi Beans, a kids yoga studio on NYC’s Upper East Side. (They refer to their little yogis as “beans.”)
- Watch ‘Aliza and the Mind Jar’, the Inspiring Story of Yoga and Mindfulness at a Girls School in the Bronx
- What It’s Look Like to Teach Kids Yoga? (Hint: Maybe Not What You’d Expect!)
- Mindfulness And Yoga Help Kids Cope With Stress In Low-Income, High-Crime Neighborhoods
- Meditation Jar: Brilliant Yoga and Art Idea For Kids
- Yoga, ‘It Just Makes My Day’ – Matthew, Age 6