While beer makers are battling it out over the use of ‘Namaste’ we at YD Brewery got inspired to come up with a few new yoga-inspired brews of the bubbly. Here are 6 new craft beers we expect to be coming to your microbrew pub/yoga studio very soon!
(Thanks in part to creative and crafty brewmasters Thais Guimaraes and Liz Vartanian.)
Here they are!
- Popular full-bodied lager uniting football fans and yoga aficionados alike, it really is the bridge of beers.
Guruness Extra Devout
- Deep, dark brew that’s surprisingly light with a heady finish. (Highly habit-forming; illegal in some states.)
90 Minute Vinyasa
- Smooth and flowing pilsner with a snappy balance of hops and flowery flourishes. Brewed with reverse osmosis coconut water, this refreshing beer is full of hydrating electrolytes.
- High potency wheat beer. With 9.4% ABV, the mooore your drink, the less of a cow face he/she’ll have. Serving tip: Delicious with twisted pretzels.
- Intensely effervescent amber ale with a strong foundation that goes straight to your head. Inverted brewing process makes this beer a winner from any perspective.
Pune Pale Ale
- This pale ale has the fire of a lion and the longevity of a yogi. It’s known to put a few hairs on your eyebrows.
Coming soon…Chakrona Blue, Salute the Sun Seasonal Summer Ale, Shakti Artois.
Have more to add?