Click to enlarge.
We have the ESPN doing yoga on NFL Countdown, and many other football players enjoying the benefits yoga, including last year’s Super Bowl opponents the Giants and the Patriots, both into yoga. How do this year’s Super Bowl XVLII stack up?
Admittedly, we’re not huge football buffs, but we may place our bets this year on the yogis. Go team!
- Fox News Debates Yoga vs Sports and ‘Wussification’ of America
- 49ers’ Brian Jennings Keeps His Balance With Yoga
- Yoga Keeps Knicks Forward Kurt Thomas at His Highest Level (As NBA’s Oldest Player)
- Denver Nuggets Coach George Karl Invests In Yoga
- Football Player Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Tries Yoga to Channel Anger
Regarding last year’s Super Bowl, the New England Patriots had some team members who did yoga. The New York Giants had a yoga teacher on staff for 11 years.
Coincidence? You decide.
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between
superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you’ve
done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for
me on Firefox. Superb Blog!