Yoga web series are the new reality TV dance shows. This latest mockumentary endeavor called Yoga Town is a funny take on the trials and tribulations of running a floundering yoga business while facing the competition of a rival guru. You know how that is!
About the show:
YOGA TOWN is a comedy web series about a group of employees working at a financially struggling yoga studio. When a mobile yoga company ‘Go Yoga’ parks in their neighborhood, the ante is raised and the earthy Yoga Town owner, Willow, is forced to go to battle with Elijah, the Prairie-born pied piper of yoga.
New episodes will be posted every Wednesday evening 8pm EDT, 5pm PDT.
Here’s the first, very short (2:17), episode. Enjoy!
- Watch All Three Episodes of Funny Web Series About Yogic Healer ‘Georgia’
- 101-Year-Old Yogi Shows Us His Yoga (video)
- What Your Yoga Teacher Really Does During Savasana
- Here’s Prince Charles Doing Tree Pose With Amputee Marine [photo]
- 10 Best and Funniest Yoga Videos of 2011 Feat. Kitties, Rappers, Yoga Girls & Adam Levine