It’s YD’s Who Said It? where we post a quote and you guess the person who said it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
This edition is brought to you in honor of anyone who has been affected by addiction. Yoga has been recognized as a positive and healthy practice on the road to recovery. And by former Hollywood bad boys who’ve since made good. Er, who have at least made an effort. Here we go!
Which one of these famed and former Hollywood bad boys recently said the following about his new healthy habit of exercise:
‘‘It’s helped to stay away from the cocaine and the whiskey. Life moves in cycles. I’m not going to say there was a particular day or time when things changed, or even that I’m a different man.
”I enjoy the work more. I enjoy being a dad more. I enjoy doing things I never thought I’d enjoy, like yoga!”
Who said it?
A. Robert Downey Jr.
B. Colin Farrell
C. Charlie Sheen
D. Russell Crowe
Click here for the answer.
- YogiQuotes: Guess Who Said It? Chef Tattoo Edition!
- Yoga Brings Peace, Self-Esteem to Homeless, Addicts, Survivors of Abuse
- Practicing Radical Presence: The Art of Teaching Yoga – An Interview with Judith Hanson Lasater – Part 1
- YogaDork Ed: When a Pose Hurts Instead of Heals
- Addiction, Recovery and Yoga: A Film Everyone Should See