Move over Tao Porchon-Lynch and other nonagenarians; make room for another 90+ yogini. Mabes Morrill originally came to yoga in the late 60s to soothe the pain of arthritis while living in Venezuela. Forty years later, she is still teaching and sharing the relief- and for free! Talk about good karma.
Check out the video to see NBC’s “TODAY” show hosts Kathie Lee and Hoda put down the wine bottle and kick off their heels to practice the art of down dog in a work dress. May we all be rocking the shoulder stand in our 90s.
- Guinness Book’s ‘World’s Oldest Yoga Teacher’ at 93, Tao Porchon-Lynch
- Which Quote from 91-Year-Old Yoga Teacher is Most Inspiring?
- Yoga-Off! Yoginis At 83 and 90-Years-Old Remind Us: Practice, Practice, All Is Coming
- YogaDork Ed: Going Deeper Into a Pose? Or Going Off the Deep End?
- YogiQuotes: Guess Who Said It? Chef Tattoo Edition!