Twitter is playing an exciting role in this year’s Olympics, and the US basketball team is taking full advantage of the social media platform. Already, tweets of sleeping teammates and silly Opening Ceremony uniforms have made the twitterverse feel like we are backstage horsing around with our champions.
Coach Mike Krzyzewski was enjoying a little pre practice yoga routine when Deron Williams snapped a pic and posted it to Twitter.
Caught coach K working on his yoga before practice! #dedication http://instagr.am/p/NtNT_DIjoT/
Now over 200,000 followers are free to observe and critique his child’s pose, not unlike Kevin Durant’s twitpic of his own vulnerable “awkward haircut” stance.
Now take your shoes off, Coach K!
- Dwyane Wade Ups His Game with Yoga, Shares His Least Favorite Pose
- LeBron James: Basketball Superstar, LeBroga Yogi
- Stanley Cup MVP Tim Thomas Talks Yoga and Hockey, and Shows Us (video)
- Topless Woman Insists On Topless Yoga in NYC to Promote Equality
- Study Finds Yoga Benefits Stroke Survivors with Balance, Confidence and Stress Relief
- The Mind-Body-Instrument Connection – Yoga for the Arts
Looks like all that coaching tightens your hips.