It’s true. The tragic murder that took place at a Bethesda, MD Lululemon store two years ago, the gruesome details that surfaced thereafter and the sad conclusion of loss and life without parole will be turned into a book, The Washington Post has reported.
The Post’s Dan Morse, who covered the story from the first chilling newsbreak, signed a deal with Berkeley Books to tell the tale of what he describes as “the heartbreak and tragedy for everyone involved.” Sigh.
As far as we know and hope to high heavens, it will not be a yoga book*. Though we wonder how the story can be told without mentioning that the tragic events all happened at a yoga-inspired retail store. In any case, prepare yourselves now for the Lifetime made for TV movie. If you’re curious if maybe then they’ll let everyone rest peacefully, we can not confirm.
If you’re curious when they’ll turn the John Friend saga into a book or TV series, we imagine it can’t be long now.
*already a question from the yogi gallery on whether or not the book will make your butt look good. Again, no confirmation as of yet.
- Lululemon Killer Sentenced to Life Without Parole
- Yoga and Stress Response: The Brainy-Body Benefits On and Off the Mat
- High-Tech Tank Top to Replace Yoga Teachers Touch?
- No More Dancers Doing Yoga on YouTube
- Would You Sleep on This?
- Business Insider on 12 Bizarrities of Lululemon, Women’s Lib and ‘Cult-like’ Success