Remember Diamond Dallas Page? He’s the one with his own pro-wrestler hand sign and DDP-branded “It Ain’t Your Mama’s” Yoga. Oh sure, we can poke fun at the utter dudeness and fist-pumping approach to Page’s manly man yoga, but we have to admit watching this homemade video of Arthur, a partially disabled and overweight Gulf War vet who could hardly walk, make an almost impossible transformation thanks to DDP’s ass-kicking yoga set our little YD hearts aflutter.
Check out this crazy inspiring video of Arthur’s transformation and courage to never give up.
And if you haven’t read Diamond Dallas Page’s personal responses to our last DDP-related post, you must.
One of our favorite comments from youtube about Arthur:
This guy teaches at my school. He’s so intense, I have him for Geometry. Probably by far, one of the most BA guys I have ever met and he can do man splits, which is also intense.
- Diamond Dallas Page Now Prefers Putting Foot Over His Head To Up Someone’s Ass
- YogaDork Ed: How Do You Accessorize Your Yoga Poses?
- Posture Matters: Stand Up For Yourself!
- Incense: Insensitive and Potentially Bad for You?
- Yoga for Depression and Anxiety – Interview with Amy Weintraub
- 420 Yoga, aka Stoner Yoga, is Lighting Up LA