Unfortunately, the yogarazzi team from The New York Daily News took it upon themselves to crash Hilaria’s class at YogaVida yesterday afternoon in order to snap a photo.
Protective and tweetingly outspoken beau Alec took to twitter to defend his fiancé, slamming NYDN and the “crime reporter” duo in a series of tweets, at one point calling out the “nutty bitch” and her “Snooki look-a-line[sic]” partner.
We don’t know specifics on what went down in class, but apparently it was enough to steam the greens of our favorite Liz Lemon mentor on ’30 Rock’. Yogarazzi’ing during yoga class. Not cool. But while we appreciate the passion and strong guard for Hilaria’s safety and privacy, perhaps the soon to be “Mr. husband of Hilaria Thomas yoga teacher” might’ve benefited from being one of those 75 students. Just sayin’! Deep breaths.
It’s his birthday today though, so we’ll cut him a piece of cake…er, a break. #freudiansweettooth
- Top 5 Reasons Alec Baldwin Should Be NYC’s Mayor with Yoga Teacher Girlfriend
- First Ever Invisible Yoga Clothing Line Solves Yoga Fashion Crisis
- Liz Lemon Meditates Away Her Monotony on ’30 Rock’
- Dueling Egos: Yoga Hippie or Hipster? How About Both
- 101-Year-Old Yogi Shows Us His Yoga (video)
- Yoga Time Machine: ‘Yoga is Newest Beauty Fad’ 1950