“Not in the ring. I’m done, if I was to do one run it would only because I got so over that they wanted to do something with me. I don’t see me coming back to run anymore, my body feels too good and it’s more important for me to put my foot over my head whilst standing on the other one, than it is to stick it up somebody’s ass.” Wrestling dude turned yoga guy, Diamond Dallas Page, shares his thoughts on returning to the ring, and a welcomed restraint from pile driving yoga students.
DDP is of course famous for his Yoga for Regular Guys which has now become straight up DDP Yoga, and is just as much about T&A as it is about Namaste. And yes, that is a fist as an “o” in yoga. They come in all shapes, sizes and strangle-holds don’t they.
What is our mama’s yoga anyway? Less punching?
- Let’s Get Ready To…WWE Yoga! Another Game for Wii, Featuring Pro Wrestler Trish Stratus
- Dear Sex-Crazed, Yoga Orgy-Obsessed Magazine Editor… ~ by Neal Pollack
- Statistics Show NBA Players Love Yoga, Opponents Maintain ‘That Shit is Hard’
- Adam Levine Bares Naked Yoga Bod for Cancer (photos)
- Prison Yoga Gets Colorado Man Reduced Sentence