A gloomy end and justice served for the tragic murder that occurred at the Bethesda, MD Lululemon store back in March of 2011. Almost a year later, Lululemon employee Brittany Norwood has been sentenced for the brutal killing of fellow worker Jayna Murray with life in prison, no option for parole. Norwood was convicted of first-degree murder 2 months ago where details surfaced of the horrid 330 separate wounds afflicted on Jayna Murray’s body. May she rest in peace.
- Lululemon Co-Worker Guilty of First-Degree Murder, Faces Life in Prison
- Update: Co-worker Arrested in Lululemon Murder
- First Reviews of ‘The Science of Yoga: The Risks and the Rewards’ Roll In
- San Francisco Airport Unveils New, First of Its Kind ‘Yoga Room’
- Yoga Freedom Project Unites to Stop Sex Trafficking with Elena Brower, Suzanne Sterling, Dharma Mittra, Alan Finger and more
- Yoga and Stress Response: The Brainy-Body Benefits On and Off the Mat