New use for chaturanga?
A possible gang-related fatal shooting at a hotel in Vancouver on Tuesday evening could have spelled tragic for the U.S. Womens soccer team. World Cup Superstar and yogi Hope Solo tweeted from the hotel where the team was staying for the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament, thankful the crew was getting their yoga on “when all hell broke loose.”
“Saved by our instant yoga session. Was about to walk to starbucks when all hell broke loose in the lobby of our hotel! Life is precious…” she said via twitter.
Luck or divine intervention? Or tight hamstrings? We may never know.
ps. go team USA!
- Hope Solo, World Cup Superstar, Does Yoga for Speed and Agility on the Field
- Stanley Cup MVP Tim Thomas Talks Yoga and Hockey, and Shows Us (video)
- The Poetry of Yoga: Book, Event, Movement
- Naked Judgment: What Are We Really Buying from Nude Yoga Ads?
- Robert Downey Jr., the Comeback Yogi, with Vinnie Marino