Ahhhhhhhh! It’s the last TWIY of the year! Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. We’re just excited, relieved, exhausted and energized as this wild and crazy year comes to close. Take a bow 2011, you’ve taken us on a roller coaster ride, and on great adventures we never dreamed were possible.
It’s been a long and amazing haul, and we would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of our pinky dorky toes for making it so special. We’re so excited for more awesomeness in 2012. Now we know you’ve got important things to do like leave the past behind, open up to the future and savor the present, so here we go!
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- lulus join the viral yoga video race. Shit Yogis Say, A Comeback Special (video)
- Simply, they’re making it happen, Bmore. Three Awesome Dudes Inspire Baltimore Youth With Yoga
- YD Crime Blotter: Bikram Burglar (not what you think). Yoga Burglar Arrested!
- Zen Pow! Lock n’ load yogsters. Shooting Guns Just Like Yoga, Says Yoga Teacher
- Need a resolution booster? ‘Captain America’ Chris Evans May Finally Stick to His Yoga New Years Resolution
- She does it again, that Bernie. Melting our hearts. World’s Oldest Yoga Teacher, Bernice Bates, Stretches it Out (video)
- Santasana! For the wee ones and the big kids. Santa’s Christmas Yoga Routine – Free e-book
And of the year?? Top 11 YogaDork Posts of 2011 – Where we share with you the top trafficked, commented, talked about new stories of 2011. Vote for your favorite! (‘Adam Levine Bares Naked Yoga Bod for Cancer’ is still winning!)
ENTER TO WIN a case of Amy & Brian coconut juice. Tell us something you’ll leave in 2011, to make that room for something new.
Reflections and Inspirations for the New Year.
- Cyber Sangha Reflections, Svadhyaya and Growing Your Practice by Cora Wen
- #365Yoga – Day 365: Don’t Stop Me Now by Nancy Alder
That’s all she wrote. Happy New Year! Can’t wait to see you in 2012.