Who run the world? Yoga Girls!
A playful response to Fog and Smog’s original “Yoga Girl” funny flirty video. Keep this up and we’ll be seeing the yoga video genre added to Oscar Grammy voting next year. Or the MTV Awards. Or maybe just a YD music/film fest.
Coming from nitty gritty NYC we get a kick out of how so very West Coast these videos are…Taro card reading, astrology believing, hippie chickie dancing yoga girls, in bright colors and incensed haze. Ah, Cali.
Is it so wrong we secretly wish it was to the tune of Beyonce’s “Run the World”?
- ‘Yoga Girl’ Music Video, ‘Whole Foods Parking Lot’ Dude Returns for the Ladies
- Watch ‘Whole Foods Parking Lot’ Hilarious Rap, Yoga Pants Included (video)
- Market Value: Is Your Yoga Worth $2000? The Reality of Making a Living as a Yoga Teacher
- Steps to Avoid Danger of Neti Pot Brain-Eating Amoebas
- Top Four Yogini States of Mind for Your ‘Old School’ Birthing Experience
Super cute! Love the breath of fire break out!
yes! – “our chakras are glowing” 😉
these ladies are fit! “no time for hate”
yoga for spiritual and fitness (paraphrasing) – yes! again! 😉
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but
instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read.
I’ll certainly be back.