As we hop, skip and gallup our way to the close of 2011 (try it, it’s fun!) we’re reminded of where we were just about a year ago. Certainly these 300 some days were filled with a fair share of highs and lows, but the one thing that remained constant was yoga.
This is where it all started. The venerable Nancy Alder‘s idea of #365yoga meme and subsquent year-long encouragement began with Judith Hanson Lasater‘s A Year of Living Your Yoga. It’s become an annual tradition (starting now, done and done) here at YD to offer the book as a giveaway so that more yogis may find inspiration to keep up an everyday practice.
WIN: We are delighted to be giving away 5 copies of A Year of Living Your Yoga: Daily Practices to Shape Your Life by Judith Hanson Lasater (courtesy of Rodmell Press).
TO ENTER: Simple. In the comments either share your reflections for the year that was 2011, or maybe one way you lived your yoga, today, last week, last month, over the past year. We look forward to your comments and further inspiration!
Giveaway closes end of day Saturday, December 10th. Winners will be chosen at random and announced soon after. Good luck!
If you already have the book, feel free to enter. It makes a great gift.
And the winners are…Caitlin, Terree Shields, Grace, Katie K, dorkette (we didn’t make it up). Congrats! Deepest thanks to everyone who shared in the comments. You inspire us! Love, YD.
- Practicing Radical Presence: The Art of Teaching Yoga – An Interview with Judith Hanson Lasater – Part 1
- Deepak Chopra Samples 50 Cent’s Energy Fields in New Ad
- This Week In Yoga: ‘Yoga Girl’ Rocks, Stephen Colbert on Lululemon, Bikram Sues Again
- Ultimate YogaDork T-Shirt Contest – Winner!
- YogaDork Ed: Abdominal Breathing – Your Immediate “How To” for Stress Relief
- YogaDork Holiday Gift Guide 2011: The Best Yoga Gifts of the Year