And the winner is…
You voted, and with 45% of a whopping 435 votes, the winner of the Ultimate YogaDork T-shirt Contest is…’Dorkasana’ by Emily L! Congrats!!! And a huge thank you to all the designers who contributed their work. This was so much fun!
Editor’s Note: Due to Alternative Apparel not having organic tees in white, the original design was flipped. We think it’s awesome. And we hope you dig it too!
We’re so excited to have teamed up with our pals at Karma Warrior Clothing who now have the tees up for pre-order!
These tees are super soft 100% organic cotton, printed with eco-friendly ink. 12% of your purchase will go towards a Karma Cause of your choice, which you can choose upon checkout.
Limited Edition - Save $6 when you preorder by Sunday, Dec 11th!
In an effort to get shirts delivered for the holidays, we are accepting preorders from now through Sunday, December 11th. This will be a limited-edition run, so make sure to get the size you want – and get the best price – by ordering your tee early!
- Regular Price: $36
- Preorder Price: $30
Good to know: Crew Necks are only available as a preorder. After Dec 11th, only the scoop neck option will be available for purchase online. Scoop necks available in Small thru XL, crew available in XS thru 3XL.
- NY Post: Yoga Studios New Match.com for Millionaires and Trophy Yogis
- Hot Mess: Bikram Sues Yoga to the People for $1 Million
- Stephen Colbert Warns of Lululemon’s Ayn Rand Influence on Yoga, Hilariously
- YogaDork Ed: Is Your Posture Wearing You Down?
- ‘Yoga Girl’ Music Video, ‘Whole Foods Parking Lot’ Dude Returns for the Ladies