It’s the first ever Ultimate YogaDork Tee Design Contest! And we’re calling all creative, imaginative and witty yogadorks to make it the BEST. We’re so excited to be teaming up with Karma Warrior Clothes for this very special event. KWC is an awesome yoga-inspired company that makes fun tshirts and gives 12% back to non-profits including Africa Yoga Project, Off the Mat, Yoga Gives Back, the ASPCA and others. All earth-friendly and globally conscious materials are used, including the ink. In short, they rock.
THE MISSION: Is simple…design the ultimately awesomest YogaDork t-shirt this side of the moon. It can be a YD mascot, slogan, logo, etc.Not photoshop handy? Send us a sketch. Designs will be up for a vote next week! The winning design will be printed on LIMITED EDITION eco-friendly tees available for pre-order just in time for the holidays! Winning designer will also receive a YD and KWC goodie bag.
A few guidelines:
1. Please stick to 1 color (2 colors max, if you totally have to. this keeps printing costs down and more $ to nonprofit)
2. Refrain from vulgarities, expletives and anything overtly pertaining to Bikram’s megaton balls, etc.
3. Don’t delay! All designs MUST be submitted by Wednesday 11/16/11.
Send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun and good luck!
- Russell Brand Wears Katy Perry’s Clothes to Yoga Class
- Yoga for Osteoporosis: Prevention, Rehabilitation, Tips for Teachers Q+A with Dr. Loren Fishman and Ellen Saltonstall
- How Yoga Boosted Coconut Water to $100 Million Gatorade Antichrist
- YogaTuning: It’s Gettin’ Kinda Heavy D
- Yoga? Breakdancing? Pure Awesomeness – Incredible Video
- Yoga Alliance Approved, My Ass