Happy November! Can you believe it? Though by the looks of the Northeast you’d think we’ve skipped Halloween and headed snow plow first into winter. The ghosts of blizzards past have paid their visit early this year. Did you forget to do your graveyard pranayama for good luck? Gee Willikers, people, do you want it to rain zombies too? At least we have higher hopes of them throwing in a savasana here and there. Corpse pose. Get it?
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Happy Halloween! Or you know, Skeleton Yoga Appreciation Day: Spooky Skeleton Yoga (kooky photos)
- Speaking of skeleton appreciation, an important topic and we’re not pulling your leg. Har! Know Your Anatomy? 6 Experts Weigh In On the Yoga Connection and Why You Should
- Love them bones! These bones, these bones, gonna walk around, and feel much better after yoga. Got Back Pain? Stretch with Yoga for Relief, Study Finds
- And maybe, finally, we can let WAR Rest In Peace: Meditation, Yoga To End War in Afghanistan All Along
- Tricks or treats? Just creepy. We needn’t say more. When Yoga is Mistaken for Public Hanging
YogActivism Update: Who’s heading off their mat into the city of angels? Yogis descended on #OccupyWallSt and an all-star team is led once again by Seane Corn set to take on LA. Breaking: Yogis Take Off the Mat to #OccupyLA Nov 1
Last chance! Did you dress up for Halloween and/or live your daily life in costume? Snap a pic and send it in for the YogaDork Halloween Photo Contest! Win a $50 gift certificate to spend on ANYTHING in the Drishti online shop AND $25 to spend on Guayaki goods. Sweetness.
Welcome to November y’all.
If you want to deepen yourself in the study and practice in yoga, ayurveda and meditation than this is a golden offer to change the direction of the life with the help of yoga and meditation. Our sessions begin each morning with 90 minutes. We are offering the opportunity to practice the yoga in fullness and expand the internal energy. It’s a combination of mental awareness, philosophy and yoga science with physical behavior and movement. In yoga we are working on how to create a balance in life via breathing and concentration methods.