YogaDork and J.T. Liss (Photography For Social Change) recently went on a two week long west coast adventure of yoga, nature, and the human experience. 15 cities, 5 states, and over 5,000 miles were traveled. J.T. took the photos, YD captured the journey in words. Upon our return to New York City we discussed the gratitude we felt for having such an opportunity.
We wanted to show our gratitude by giving back. Hence our benefit we are hosting for Off the Mat, Into the World, a nonprofit organization dedicated to bridging yoga and activism to help create positive change world wide. J.T. Liss (Photography For Social Change) will be selling photography from the trip.
WHAT: YogaDork and J.T. Liss (Photography For Social Change) benefit for Off the Mat, Into the World. 25% of all photos purchased will go to Off the Mat. There will also be a complimentary wine and cheese pairing provided by yogi’s choice Wente Vineyards. Several photos as well as goodies from YogaDork will be raffled off throughout the evening.
WHEN: 8pm Friday, November 4th.
WHERE: Trump Bar, 725 5th Ave, (at 57th St) New York, NY
RSVP at the event page on facebook.
Come on out!
If you’re unable to attend please consider purchasing one of the awesome photos to benefit Off the Mat, Into the World. Click here to see them all.
- Road Trip Final Thoughts: Gratitude, Lessons Learned, Car Yoga, Poster Print Giveaway!
- Michael Franti Joins #OccupyWallSt with Jam Session, Deepak Chopra Leads Meditation (photos + video)
- YogaDork Ed: Carrie Owerko On First 16 Yoga Sutras in Practice, Life, Reflection and Letting Go
- The Art of Yoga At the Museum – Flavorpill Hosts Yogartsy Events Around the Country
- Welfare Yoga: Policy Follows Practice in Trend of Yoga for All