Everyone’s like WHOA he’s doing YOGA! And then he stood on his head and started chanting The Bhagavad Gita in its entirety!
Well, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz’s 10 month old, Egypt, is certainly sitting in a Baby Buddha-fied lotus, and is as cute as a pouty-lipped cherub.
According to uber proud papa via twitter, his precious babe may not be walking yet, but he’s already beginning early stages of Yogidom.
Posting this for 3 reasons.
1. It’s a babayy! In lotus pose (sorta). Awwww. Go ahead get googly eyed.
2. Swizz Beatz, giving yoga a shout out: cool. Has Schoolly D schooled him yet? Who’s next, Rick Ross?
3. A Thought: Perhaps all we need are frog pajamas and a childlike sense of wonder to find peace. And diapers? Nevermind.
- Top 5 Reasons Alec Baldwin Should Be NYC’s Mayor with Yoga Teacher Girlfriend
- Free Events, Classes, Fun Stuff for September – National Yoga Month 2011
- Yoga Flash Mob Update: It’s On, NYC!
- How To Meditate In a Moment (video)