That’s what you say to everyone you meet, no? Try it! OR, you could simply say it without uttering a thing. Just grab your meditation cushion and show everyone how it’s done. Don’t have a meditation cushion? Why, you’re in luck! We’re giving one away!
TO ENTER: Firstly, vote in the poll, because it’s fun!
Then tell us where your favorite place us, or would be, to meditate. We took our zafu on the road and brought it to the Grand Canyon! (subject in photo, and we quote, “this cushion changed my life.”)
Share with us your ideal meditation location in the comments. Entries accepted through August 25th. A winner will be chosen at random and announced August 26th (last day of Mercury in retrograde, sigh).
UPDATE: Huge congrats to Holli for winning the zafu!!!
Thanks to all who entered and shared their meditation spots, whether practical, functional or ideal. It’s been inspiring reading all of your comments! Stay tuned for more giveaways for September’s Yoga Month and months to come. LOVE
- Wanderlust Tahoe Final Thoughts: Shiny Things and Getting Yoga High in CA
- Wanderlust Tahoe Recap: New Yoga Age, A Space Oddity (photos)
- Mega Yoga Flash Mob Planned for NYC’s Grand Central Station August 24th
- Swami Beyondananda: The Kookiest, Most Inspiring ‘Hilareality’ Faker You’ll Ever Meet
- Book Review: ‘Yoga Bitch’ by Suzanne Morrison Straddles Depth and Giggle-Inducing Levity