Oh, hi. It’s YD here, the ramblin’ soulgi’s freshly back from a whirlwind trip around the Pacific Northwest in thirteen days. What’s to discuss? Oh so much! Firstly, for some reason every time we go to the West Coast (and it’s not often) the stock market does a double back, quadruple flip nose dive. No, we don’t think it has anything to do with our travels, but here’s a stock tip for you, we’re going to Cali again in September, sell now! Or maybe you want to purchase a few more shares of Gap, Inc., or Anusara. They’re publicly traded now, right? Both are expected to see a bit of divine growth this year, but it’s always a gamble.
Before we go on – we’re honored to have been nominated. Now please help us win! Vote for YogaDork in the 2011 Intent Web Awards!
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Yoga Wear, Active Wear, Under where? We don’t care. When the major corporation becomes the “alternative” option: Gap Inc.’s Athleta, the Non-Lululemon, Comes to Take Manhattan, Plans 50 Stores by 2013
- Rolling Stogi: Mick is Letting It Breathe: LISTEN: Mick Jagger Sings in Sanskrit with New Supergroup
- Only the coolest companies offer yoga, nap time and treehouses: Yoga a Major Perk at Awesome Companies
- Sanskrit? These are the real names for yoga poses, if your 14 year old brother had his way. (possibly not safe for work and/or people incapable of taking a joke) Real Names for Yoga Poses, in Handy Chart Form
- Another swish in the basket, boys. Cornell Basketball Stars Yoga for Pro Gigs
- We sheepishly share this insider’s scoop: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About YogaDork
Road Trip Recaps and Wanderlust Grand Tour chock full of fantastic photos, surreality and candid insights:
- Wanderlust Tahoe Final Thoughts: Shiny Things and Getting Yoga High in CA
- Wanderlust Tahoe Day 1: The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of Yogis!
- YD Road Trip Update 4: Flight of the Yoganator Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Mile 4000ish (photos)
- YD Road Trip Update 3: Somewhere Over the Rainbow is a Dirty YogaDork in the Dam Desert, Vegas, Grand Canyon (photos)
- YD Road Trip Update 2: Twilight, San Fran, Wente Vineyards and Reno, Baby
- YD Road Trip Update 1: Portland and Seattle – Espresso, Wine and Yoga
Thank you to sponsors Wente Vineyards, Hugger Mugger and Karma Warrior!
This Week In Yoga: Holy Hot Pink, How-to Stress Relief and the Ultimate Chakra Guide
Yoga is one of those best mind relaxation. Sometimes, we have to relax and rest our mind. Our mind needs to have time to recharge and be relax for a while for them to boost and to function on the maximum. Anyway, thank you for sharing this post with me.
Blog: recette entrée froide
We are all one all from different backgrounds each have different experiences.. I need you just as much as you need me.. We are all like parts of a wheel on the outside trying to get to the center…We are all trying to have a relationship with the Great spirit!.. check out http://www.swaaggear.com practice and wear what you preach with style!