There’s no better way to get to know someone in the realest sense than sleeping with them. Erm, not conjugally, you understand, but a la slumber partying. At Wanderlust California. And everybody knows that a stellar sleepover includes yoga (check), pillow fights (YD packs a mean whallop), and spying (check). Boys are usually the subject of the latter, however in this case, I peeped on YogaDork so that I could report back to you. This is where it gets juicy…
5 Things You Didn’t Know About YogaDork
1. Footed Pajamas. ‘Nuff said.
2. YD has two favorite poses: Wineasana (see The Yoga Drinking Game and Vinoyoga) and Legs-Up-The-Wall. I witnessed these asana worlds colliding on a few humorous occasions.
3. My suitcase was YogaDork tank-top bombed! Silly, smartly cynical, and snarky…with a sweet side. Who knew?!
4. YD is fruit-fueled. When the crew picked me up from el aeropuerto, I snuggled cozily in the back of the Dorkmobile — sandwiched between mandarins, mangoes, apples, and bananas…or perhaps that was an overly friendly yogi.
5. YD snores. And sleeptalks about yoga. Natch.
Lo is a creeper, peeper, and writer who lives for mystery and intrigue. Her great yogic loves include Vinyasa Flow and Kundalini. She finds joy in the small things: rocking wellies year-round, cultivating her natural impishness, and writing bios in third person. Lo can often be found sipping Earl Grey tea while plotting world domination and resides at yisforyogini.com.
You guys are sickos…please invite me next time…;)
we try our best, but it would have been a helluva lot better if you were there! please pencil in “yoga festival debauchery” for next year.