Is it hot in here or is it us? Holy ice balls in the sprinkler it’s been steamy. If you’ve been existing on the east coast for the past 5 days or so you know it’s been a “summer scorcher” or so it was deemed on TV. Alas, it is still summer. We shall sally forth with the heat as we do each year when the big hand is on the space between Spring and Fall and the other hand is in our pockets digging for ice cream money. Until all the ice cream trucks have melted into ice cream soup puddles!
A little secret though (sort of) we’ve escaped the heat to the west coast for our loop de loop Great American Road Trip. Come with us and follow our journey. Maybe see you at Wanderlust?
On another note: Hey big news! YogaDork.com was nominated again this year for the Intent.com Web awards. Hooray! Click here for more info and to vote! Pass it on!
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- HOT today, still summer tomorrow. Stay cool. 6 Yoga Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Have you been curious about the ROY G BIV alignment of nebulous bliss? You’re in luck. Ultimate Guide to the 7 Chakras (Infographic)
- Not to be out-fested, the Ashtangis hop on board the ‘yoga gathering’ express. Epic Ashtanga Yoga Confluence March 2012, Not Your Regular Yoga Festival – Registration Open
- Hockey and Yoga, just like pucks in a pod. Not for wussies. Stanley Cup MVP Tim Thomas Talks Yoga and Hockey, and Shows Us (video)
- This is what it sounds like when Pink’s baby cries (in yoga class). Pop Star Pink’s Baby Yoga Trouble
- Your yogi real estateness – blind item: What Yoga Teacher Bought a Chill Soho Pad for a Cool $1.78 Million?
- Take a breather! The latest from our YogaDork Ed Dept: YogaDork Ed: Abdominal Breathing – Your Immediate “How To” for Stress Relief by Jill Miller