Oh dear, just a few days until THE END. Of the Harry Potter sensational series that is! The final episode shall arrive in theaters this weekend, but ’tis never the end to the magic! If HP is as great as every wide-eyed kid absorbed in the hype, mystical creatures and wizardry thinks it is we can only hope it will succeed with as much memorabilia as the epic Star Wars franchise or even come close to the fantastic classic scenes of Spaceballs. And if not, the fans always have the magical world of Anusara Village!
Huh? Keep reading. And for yogurt’s sake, may the shorts be with you! We’re looking at you, Emma Watson.
Here’s What Happened This Week in Yoga:
Hey! It’s hot! At least it is where there’s summer, and that’s where we’re giving away a case of Amy & Brian’s coconut juice. Cool down and drink up! Or, enter here first to win.
- Have you ever wondered how John Friend learned his Jedi spined trick? Star Wars vs Harry Potter vs Anusara Yoga
- Hoodies and fake mustaches? Who needs them! Though the treehouse sounds pretty sweet. Tech Startups Boom with Recess and Yoga
- Jill Miller is a YogaDork and proud! YogaDork Q&A: Jill Miller on Inspiration, Jonah Hill and Two Books She Can’t Live Without
- If you think it’s tough playing in the NBA, just try filling your time off season. Jason Kidd’s Summer of Yoga and Golf
Oh hey, YD is hitting the road! We’re still solidifying plans, and quite honestly still stitching things together like Betsy Ross and the grand ‘ol American flag. Which is only fitting, since this is the Great American YogaDork Road Trip! We’ll be blogging our journey from the open highway. Curious? Want us to visit your town? Want to help us get cross country? Check it out!
Photographer J.T. Liss will be on the road with YD snapping photos and shooting video. We’re proud to tell youthat 25% of every photo sold from the trip will benefit Off the Mat. Yay!
Are you in NYC? You should know about:
- YogaLocal and Luna (like the bar) bring you Luna Free Yoga Series benefiting Bent On Learning
- Escape to Yoga Island – All Day Yoga on Governors Island August 6th. the lulus are taking Manhattan.