Joy! We have arrived at yet another festive time of the year filled with sugary chicks, chocolate-induced smiles and sticky fingers. And that’s just our new Peepasana class, we also had Easter! Props to yisforyogini. More to celebrate? Well don’t forget little old Earth, just because the holiday has passed (tip: the earth won’t). And hey, speaking of sweet highs and celestial beings, we are now free from Mercury’s retrograde grip! Great balls of fire! Whatever that means for you, at least now you know the hiccup in your relationships and that hiccuping dude on the mat next to you have nothing to do with the first planet from the sun, it’s just your luck!
Missed the news?
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Ladies and Gents, here they are…Revealed! Yoga Journal Talent Search Finalists
- Warriors soldier on with life after battle. Yoga Rehab for Veterans With Deeper Wounds
- You really got me, some yoga? The Kinks’ Dave Davies Recounts Love of Mysticism and Yoga
- Ask and you shall answer. Shirley Maclaine “Should Do Yoga” Says Shirley Maclaine
- Kirtoons anyone? What Is Kirtan? Will It Rearrange My Insides? (funny video)
- Part Deux in our 5-part Series! Yoga Style Guide #2: Hickram + Sevamukti
More Peeposturous yoga, in diorama form. [SeriousEats.com]