The first week of March and we’re already hopped up on Sheentastic tiger blood! Er, lion? Liger. Yes, in like a cross-eyed, tongue-wagging, simhasana with stripes, we’re so ready to take on these last few weeks of old man winter! We even got a new look for the occasion, did you see?! What do you think? Big shout out to Elina for her amazing help and wizardry!
Got plans for the weekend? How about taking some yoga photos and submitting them to our YogaDork Cover Model Gallery?
As for us we’ll be practicing our new tap dancing gagurasana routine. In bed.
Here’s What Happened This Week in Yoga:
- Tiger Blood Yoga ™ ? It’s a Yoga Branding World and Somebody’s Gotta Trademark It
- Celebriyogis Save! Because You Wanted to See Carmen Electra Doing Yoga (photos)
- Intermission of Grace: When Yoga Becomes an Elegant Dance (video)
Annnd we’re back…
- She’s mostly naked, and we’re mostly mesmerized. Lady Gaga Bare and Barefoot in New “Born This Way” Video, Nice Yoga
- That’s what Clyde said: Basketball Great Walt Frazier Will Yoga Right in Bed
Other Winning News:
- Melanie Klein gives us the femme report on yoga and young girls: The Princess & the (Downward-Facing) Dog.
- The New York Times asks: Can Exercise Keep You Young? They cited mice and everything.
- YogaDawg’s got the shiniest, featheriest, gawdiest Bikram photo ever.
Stay tuned for more #365Yoga – blogs, giveaways, howdy’s and high-fives.