Oof. It’s Friday, we made it! But not before we stomped our yogi feet and pounded our collective yogified fist into the air. ‘We will be heard! We will express ourselves!’ Seemed to be the battle cry from yogis around the globe this week. A new day is dawning and we can feel the burgeoning like the wee little buds ready to burst through the earth, if and when that lovely season known as Spring decides to grace us with its presence. Soon! Til then we’re gonna kick our desk-a.m.vrksasana*, make like Gaga, and get our yotch and scoga on. You heard us.
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Sweet chillins Yoga, Meditation Help Kids Deal with Chronic Stress
- Our latest check-in from Lady Darla #365Yoga – Day 53: ‘I knew I had to go deeper’
- Come on Vogue! Er, Yoga Dance? Either way, we love it! King of Limbs: A Yogi’s Interpretation (video)
- Bow down before the one you lurve Newsweek: On Fame Monsters and Yoga Groupies
- Inhale stand up, exhale protest Yoga Teachers in Protest-Asana Join Tom Morello, 70,000 in Wisconsin Capitol (photo)
- For geeks and giggles ‘Glee’ Star Cory Monteith and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Yoga Teacher on TV
- If only we got paid for this Lady Gaga’s “Drunk Diet” of Whiskey and Yoga
Have you submitted your photo yet?? YogaDork (YJ Shadow) Cover Model Contest! A Gallery of Diversity
Have a super awesome weekend!
*if you were ever curious how yogadorks work, we’d like to thank Ronald H for gracefully demonstrating.