The week in which we all discovered we are not who we thought we were at all! Drat! And here we were believing Capricorns had all the fun, when lo and behold Sagittarius will have to be the new merrymaking cardholder of life. If you haven’t heard, apparently astronomers have recalculated the ancient Babylonian astrology chart to account for subtle shifts in the Earth’s axis over time. Here’s your new, real sign:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year.
Yep, freeeaky! For some reason though, we believe all the yogadorks will still be able to find your center.
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Who’s got the squeeze on yogawear? Gap Out to Gank Lululemon Lovers With Athleta Stores
- Sisters doing it for themselves!
- Er, get 2 blocks, a strap and set your mat up by the stripper pole. New York’s Hot and Twisted, Trendy Yoga (photos)
- Kids! 6,000 of them! A Sea of Young Yogis (photos)
And congrats to Heather for winning new book Super Rich by Russell Simmons!
Are you keeping up? YogaDork Giveaway: ‘A Year of Living Your Yoga’ by Judith Hanson Lasater, #365Yoga
Classifieds: Hi! YD is currently seeking a WordPress wizard. If you’ve got the skills and the time give us a shout at email@example.com. thanks!