‘Scuse me…is this thing on? Happy December 10th, 2010! This week was rapt with higher mind stuff, deep dishes of consciousness over spirituality, saucy yoga comedy and keeping your paws to yourself. Imagine that.
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Power Paso Doble! Good Touch, Bad Touch: Adjusting vs. Groping on the Yoga Mat
- Pass the pisser: Abigoliah Schamaun: Taking the Piss Out of Yoga One Stand-Up at a Time
- Deepak Chopra, Andrew Cohen and Andrew Huffington get high How Do We Define Spirituality? Wake Up to Individual Entanglement
- Fire up the mortar and pestle! Herbs Go West: Ayurveda is the New Yoga
- Pass the gas: Stressed? The Answer is Blowing in the Wind…er Breath
Other Flights of Consciousness:
- Had it with all the “feel this”, “do what feels right” rigmarole? Susan Piver has too, and pleads for yoga teachers to TEACH! [read more at HuffPo]
- Guru Daya Mata passed at 96 years young. Apparently, she was The King’s guidance of light too. [Elvis Presley’s Guru Dies]
- Hey hey! We made it into the 2010 yoga yearbook! Check us out on ItsAllYogaBaby.com’s Top 15 Posts of 2010. woot! 😉
RIP John Lennon
Have a happy happiness!