It’s Election Day! Got out and VOTE!
Then come back here and vote for your favorite Halloween Yogi! We asked YD readers to photograph themselves doing yoga in costume, or in a yoga costume during Halloween shenanigans. We have our six finalists who need your votes to win an eKO SuperLite® Travel Mat Courtesy of Manduka and a $50 gift card to Drishti Yoga’s Online Shop!
Meet the contenders:
- Ashley ‘Sookie Stackhouse’ Adho Mukha Vrksasana. She can serve it up(side down)!
- Barbara the Iyengar Mummy. In Savasana, corpse pose of course!
- Graveyard Jeff is Six-Feet Above Ground in Urdvha Padmasana in Sirsasana!
- Lorianna dances by the spooky light of the harvest moon in Natarajasana!
- Pamela ‘Leela’ fearlessly guides the Futurama ship with a one-eyed Trikonasana!
- Is that a yoga mat? No it’s a Yoga Paul, in a sticky situation!
VOTE! In this election you have until Thursday night…winner announced on Friday!
Exorcist Yoga! And the Top 5 Horror Movie Yoga Tips
Common’. Where are the votes for Jeff? That’s funny. I guess he’ll have to start a negative ad campaign to win. You know, something like, “Ashley, Barbara, Lorianna, Pamela, and Paul all supported Obama’s government take over of health care,” or something like that.
See, false negative campaigning works. Since my comment above, Jeff has shot into the lead!.
I really like the Moonlight Dancer Pose, I think she has a noose around her neck! Very artistic and spooky!
She totally does! 😀
I like that, too. Creepy/awesome!
I love one eyed trikonasana!
The second one is good. Its looks halloween
I would prefer providing my vote to the last one, who is scary for real.
I voted for Jeff, because his asana is not perfect, and the setting is way funny …. (Jeff in effigy ..)
Jeff, get ready for take off