This week in yoga has been brought to you by the letters Y for Yoguidette, O for ‘Oh sh%*, is that a parking ticket?’ , G for yoga in gym class!, and A for are we really at the last Friday of September already? Wherever you lay your mat, we’re glad we all survived the full moon this week! And we hope you’ve had a chance to start working on your harvest. Time to hunker down and cruise into the last leg of 2010.
It’s been a crazy year so far, but if we’ve learned anything it’s that when life hands you parking tickets, flip them off! er… flip them over, do some yoga and breathe
Here’s What Happened This Week In Yoga:
- Yoga puts the Y in TEAMY! Too many kids dropping out of gym class? Change the game! Add yoga, says England. [read more]
- Mad about your parking ticket? Don’t flip your sh%*, flip your ticket and relax, with yoga! Cambridge, Mass. patrollers now handing out tickets with yoga instructions. [read more]
- Jersey Shore’s Snooki gets a YD citation for Illegal Use of Crane Pose. And there are photos… [read more]
- Not to be outdone by Snookums, Martha Stewart gets her yoga on with Donna Karan. And not like it’s a competition, but M’s pants beat Snook’s getup any day. [read more]
- Do you salute the SUN or the SON? It’s vs author Stefanie Syman on why it can or can’t be both. Is yoga dangerous to Christianity? [read more]
Have a fun weekend!
Remember to check back for another installment of YD Goes to Yoga School!