Hey Happy Friday! The week before all the holi-crazies start! So what’s this, gray Friday? Beige? In any color we hope you enjoy the weekend and the tummy-space preparing for Thanksgiving goodies. WE will be working hard on getting a Holiday Gift Guide 2009 together for all the best Yoga Gifts and Gear for your favorite yogadorks (the good ones of course). (see 2008)
In addition, soon enough we will have an official order page up for the #yogadork tees for those who pre-ordered (and for those who are just reading this now and have no idea what we’re talking about) because they’re (finally) almost done and ready to ship! Also, more news to come on other yogadork schtuff!
This was a big week for discussion and questions surrounding the age of yoga and the never-ending competition debate.
Here’s a roundup of this week’s headlines:
- Clint Eastwood: The Good, The Bad, The Manly Man’s Yogi
- Skill, Sweat and Skin!: NYTimes Captures NY Regional Yoga Competition (slideshow)
- David Lynch Joins Team Yogamentary with New Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Film
- [Because It’s Almost Christmas!] Bob Dylan’s “Must Be Santa” Hilariously Bizarre Video
- YogaDork Interviews Kate Churchill and Nick Rosen of Yogamentary Film ‘Enlighten Up!’
We have to leave you with this video (we found an embedable version…shhhh) Have a cheerful relaxing weekend!
My wardrobe is being taken over by yummy bamboo fabric. So, of course I nominate gift options at http://www.OMALA.com for local (NYC) made, eco-friendly (bamboo, organic cotton), super comfy yoga clothes! (they’ve got props, and skincare, too :))