UPDATE: Pre-orders are now closed. Please go to the shop to #yogadork yourself!
Well, hello! This has been a project in the making for a wee while now and we’re so excited to finally announce our next tshirt!! Huzzah. We’ve been so overwhelmed by the incredible response to the ‘Yoga Is My Bailout‘ tee, and couldn’t be more thrilled to bring to you the next creation from YD labs. You asked for it…and here it is!
Introducing…the official #yogadork hashtag tee!
We are now taking pre-orders! Read on for more details…get in on the very first batch!
Inspired by the awesomest #yogadorks on the interwebs, and the planet for that matter (join the twibe!). Special thanks to the amazing community and gentle nudging from the yogitwitter crew (shout out to @skippetty).
#yogadork tee INFO
- Colors: Options are black w/ pink or light turquoise lettering. The intention isn’t male/female so feel free to choose your fave. don’t mind the hairy arms – we wanted to show it on an actual body and that was the best pic.
- The shirt: tees will be printed once again on ONNO brand shirts (70% organic bamboo, 30% organic cotton). Owners of the bailout tees can attest to the super softness and durability of the comfy bamboo.
- Price: Tees will be $20 plus shipping.
- Sizes: For now we’re taking orders for Womens sizes XS-XL and Mens S-L (see size chart below)
- Tanks: also in the works…announcement coming soon! If you’re interested in a tank top (or ‘vest’) please email for preorder as well. Tanks will also be $20 +shipping, and will be 100% cotton. Ladies Sizes S-M-L.
- Production time: expected to take at least 3-4 weeks…aiming for end of Oct early Nov for first shipment. Tanks may be slightly longer.
PRE-ORDER: We’re looking for a little wave of the hand to let us know you’d like one. Please note: Wave of hand should be in the form of a comment below… or preferably an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For now there is no need to send money but you can certainly do so and it would definitely help with initial costs. In that case please send $20 plus $5.50 (shipping+paypal fee) to email@example.com via PayPal. (If you don’t have a PayPal account, or for international orders, please email us to inquire about payment alternatives).
In email be sure to include your name and address and indicate:
- color preference
We’ll be announcing more updates in the next couple of weeks as this all really gets rolling. Hurray!
Questions? email those too! firstname.lastname@example.org
#yogadork pride…pass it on!
Pre-order details sent!!! Can’t wait to show my #yogadork-iness to the world!
I’ll preorder a ladies xl but, I don’t have a pay pal account.. (the tee shirt with the teal thanx in advance
I’ll paypal you for shirt for me one for Ferrari Pants and Yoga teacher La La. I’ll get you sizes and colors….
And it is about frickin time you did this!!
Awww shucks! Thanks for the shout-out! As RMS said – ABOUT TIME!!
Pre-order of Ladies TANK pretty please? Medium – pink. And email me about how much postage to Australia too? Yippee!
I’d like a teal t-shirt in XL. Hope it won’t make my arms look fat… Will email the details. Can’t wait to get my shirt!!
As a staunch NON-Twitterer, I had to research the meaning of the #! (Blog posts and email are more than enough to keep butt glued to chair and fingers busy tapping my thoughts into the ether.) So, maybe I should grab one of the soon-to-be-collectible Bailout tees…
Either way, congratulations on this new addition to indie yoga style.
yes!! i’d like a tank with blue lettering in medium.
1 t-shirt, i’ll take the black option with turquiose writting
please let me know price and international shipping and pp fee
One men’s Tee, small, turquoise please.
Want one! Blue on a women’s cut T, I think L is best. The Bailout tee is super, super, super soft. I wish I could wrap up in it!
I would like two of the ladies x small with the pink trim. I don’t have a Pay pal account but I did order the “Yoga is my Bailout” T shirt and I get lots of compliments on it whenever I wear it.
Pretty please may I pre-order a size medium vest/tank for shipping to England, thanks awfully! 🙂
Can’t wait! Hope it will be here in time for my next trip to India so i can impress all the ashtangis with my #dorkiness!