And so, just like that, 2008 comes to an end. Anyone else feel like this year flew by faster than normal? Whether you’re sad to see it go or thrilled to bid it good riddance ’08 sure was a year for the history books! And to honor the year that was we’ve put together a little list of our most popular and favorite posts (since we’ve been in business), below. A big thanks to all our readers out there who take the time to read and support us! And to the Yoga Dorks of all shapes, colors and sizes who continue to explore and practice yoga, we salute you. Enjoy yourselves a little smoochasana this evening, if you know what we mean.
To everyone Happy New Year! Cheers! Salud! Namaste.
Our Top and Favorite Posts of 2008
12. Pure Yoga: Next Phase in World Domination, Is Pure Yoga’s “Living Billboard” Just Rotten Advertising?
11. Lululemon and Athleta Inc.: How Gap Stole What Could Have Been
10. Yoga Week in Review: One for the History Books (Election Week)
9. Meditations on Mutations: Hip Hop Yoga
8. Bits of the Day: Yoga Birthday Parties!; B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga President at 90; Lululemon’s Christine Day Christmas OCD
7. Bits of the Day: Yoga Balls in the Classroom, Bikram Endorses CA Desert, Former Lululemon CEO Moves On
6. Bikram Choudhury and Guests Narrowly Escape Mumbai Terrorist Attack
5. Donna Karan to Make Over Beth Israel Cancer-Treatment Floor, Dress it up in Yoga
3. Baba Ramdev: Yoga Televangelist, Internet Star! Releases Videos for Free Online
1. Yoga ‘Don’ Bikram Choudhury Calls American Yoga Fucked Up Circus
And of course our 2008 Holiday Gift Guide!
Also, for a fascinating and sobering review of the year check out NY Times 2008 Year in Pictures.
You are now a friend of the family on my blog!